Truth and Freedom

Monday, November 15, 2004

Don't give up hope

I know you may be visiting this site every day and asking, "When, oh when may I read your brilliant writing?" But I guarantee that won't be the question once I start. Then it will be something more akin to, "Why? Why would you cause me to waste any of my precious life reading this crap?"

But the point was, don't give up hope. Sure it's the middle of November and, if on target, I should have expected to have 25,000 words written by now but, you know. Things happen. Actually, I have an exam in exactly six hours that I should be studying for. Perhaps next Monday, that's right, the 22nd of November, I'll have time to start. But never fear, 50,000 words in 9 days is only... oh. 5,556 words per day.

Like I said, she won't be pretty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home